The Catholic Culture Cadre is a group of SJPII parents dedicated to supporting the catholic culture of the SJPII school family.
The CCC hopes to foster the spiritual growth of our school family through faith, family, fun, feasts, and friendship!
Together we will learn and grow in our Catholic faith. Our group will also serve as a support group for our SJPII faculty and staff. The group offers the following opportunities:
- Parents in Prayer (Holy Rosary, Eucharistic Adoration, Divine Mercy Chaplet, etc.)
- Family Virtue Boards
- SJPII Monthly Prayer Support
- Monthly Newsletter and Calendar
- Feast Day Celebrations and Fellowship Gatherings
- For example:
- All Saints Day
- Thanksgiving Feast
- Immaculate Conception
- Adopt a Green Bay Seminarian
- Catholic Schools Week, January 27 – February 2, 2019
- Rosary Making Party, May
To get in contact with one of the Catholic Culture Cadre leaders or to view more details, click here.